Pep's contract situation | Expected to leave at the end of next season according to Jack Gaughan (p1332)

I`ve been saying since day one he will not be here just for his initial contract as he will no doubt want to see his team become a force.I hope this proves to be correct.I kept reading some shit on here from Blues who said he hadn`t got a clue,when we were going through that bad spell.I told people to come back on here after a couple of years and see his progress.
He inherited some shit and it was impossible to strengthen every position and get rid of those who were not good enough in one season.
Go on Pep make `em eat some humble pie.For me it may take another full season ... but I have more patience than some on here.

I`ve been saying since day one he will not be here just for his initial contract as he will no doubt want to see his team become a force.I hope this proves to be correct.I kept reading some shit on here from Blues who said he hadn`t got a clue,when we were going through that bad spell.I told people to come back on here after a couple of years and see his progress.
He inherited some shit and it was impossible to strengthen every position and get rid of those who were not good enough in one season.
Go on Pep make `em eat some humble pie.For me it may take another full season ... but I have more patience than some on here.

There are few on here, who think that football is only about trophies and not actually enjoying the matches.
They are also to been seen slagging off the rags for exactly the same trait.

There are few on here, who think that football is only about trophies and not actually enjoying the matches.
They are also to been seen slagging off the rags for exactly the same trait.
As a bunch (and not just City fans) I always feel that we, football fans,are the biggest hypocrites in the world.And I include myself in that.It would never happen in cricket or rugby. ;)

I'm sure I remember seeing the wife takes education pretty seriously when she was checking out all the schools in greater Manchester.

You remember correctly sir. His wife was pictured checking out a school before we knew for sure he was coming i believe. It suggests it is a primary concern and not something to 'sort out later' kinda thing.

It makes sense. Pep is building a young squad that will flourish in a few years and would be a shame for him to miss that.

A bloke next to me as well just isn't enamoured with the man.

I don't think he has the same connection Mancini had with us, but he's a much better manager.

To a lot of old school blues that connection appears more important than ability.

Never understood it.

We have the best manager in the business. Keep him forever if we can

This isn't news,it was stated by TH a while back.

If Mendy signs on Monday is it not news because Tolmie said it was on 2 months ago?

Regardless of tolmie dropping hints and info on here, that stuff coming into the press - presumably being given to journalists by the club and being put into the public domain deliberately - is news IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.