Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

I was thinking exactly the same thing. There's a public health advert about prolonged coughing that had me worried for the guy...

It's back - hoping it's because he's always doing these right after a session (training, not smoking and drinking), so he's been straining his voice by shouting a lot? Sure City would be all over it if they were concerned...

It's back - hoping it's because he's always doing these right after a session (training, not smoking and drinking), so he's been straining his voice by shouting a lot? Sure City would be all over it if they were concerned...
The cough is a serious issue. The sooner someone gets an handle in it the better :(

I'd say it's because he's forever shouting and also I think it's a nervous type of reaction in some strange way, it's almost like he replies to question but doesn't want to tell the journo and coughs when he's telling them his reply. That's my take on it .

Like how Guardiola always responds to the first question with a Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening. It has the feel of a lovely little dig to the ill-mannered journalists who bypass politeness and just fire away.

Like how Guardiola always responds to the first question with a Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening. It has the feel of a lovely little dig to the ill-mannered journalists who bypass politeness and just fire away.
I was thinking the very same thing, always make me smile because like you say, they are rude and show no respect on the whole, I think when he says it, he means it sarcasticly to prove a point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.