Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

I think its more of a nervous thing as I don't think hes comfortable doing press conferences.

I had a workmate who had a cough that only occurred when he was in a stressful conversation, or felt under pressure. It was nothing to worry about, only happened in those situations. It's likely - hopefully - that this is all it is, having to deal with the hack pondlife.

On another note, I love reading the subtitles, there's some hilarious mistakes in there. Hopefully the voice recognition software or whatever the hell Beanyman uses won't improve soon.

After this "marvellous press conference" Sarcy :)

Anyone else think the 1 st question that they were looking for an "angle" , trying to get Pep to offer an opposite view to moaninho , (its the players responsibility not the FA ) thought he batted it straight back well

Anyone else think the 1 st question that they were looking for an "angle" , trying to get Pep to offer an opposite view to moaninho , (its the players responsibility not the FA ) thought he batted it straight back well
Virtually every question they ever ask has an angle and hopes for an answer that will give them a headline. It's pathetic but its whay our press/media is all about.

Probably as they often do.
But do you also think it was a shit question to start with? Pep should've give it to him straight away.

Probably as they often do.
But do you also think it was a shit question to start with? Pep should've give it to him straight away.

"Giving it to him straight away" would be to play into their hands. His non-verbals, his subtle looks of pitiful disdain, and his skilful manipulation of the dialogue to avoid the obvious trap - that's the only way to deal with these snidey bastards.

Media must be well pissed , they never seen yaya coming back into the team today , Pep as usual keeping his cards close to his chest and just telling the media what they need to know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.