Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

because he'd understand the multitude of reasons as to why, just like he doesn't get booing the UEFA anthem, or harness anything about the club to unite the fans behind him.

well he isn't a city fan, most managers aren't linked to the fans either. most city fans dont even boo anyway now. btw how do you know he doesnt harness or understand anything about the club. I'm sure he knows plenty about our history and fan base by now. i dont really get where you going with this tbh, sounds like you just dont like him or rate him. hes a millions times better, more passionate and caring then pellegrini.

It is but he is not going to be drawn into saying which players he is unhappy with,that is the right thing to do in public,i'm sure they will be talking about it in private and he remains classy post match and that is the right thing to do as well

Kaz, didn't say I was against it just thought it odd. For me it looks a a little forced, the Cheshire Cat smile and the wild eyes lol

Liked his comments about Stones after the game, and am encouraged by what he said about wanting to stay here for a long time. Glad to see him upbeat after a difficult week.

well he isn't a city fan, most managers aren't linked to the fans either. most city fans dont even boo anyway now. btw how do you know he doesnt harness or understand anything about the club. I'm sure he knows plenty about our history and fan base by now. i dont really get where you going with this tbh, sounds like you just dont like him or rate him. hes a millions times better, more passionate and caring then pellegrini.

well then he puts on a good impression of not having a clue.

the thing is quality new players have to be main players and not squad players like in the past there is 5 major roles in the side first team places that need replacing both fullbacks a must a centre back new keeper and a holding midfield player. any tom dick or harry can can that city have ageing players in them roles and time is up

now for the squad there is many who are coming to the end at city and they need to be out and for the youth to be given a chance in the squad clear the loan players list get rid even at a loss clear them out say think you and good bye and then see what players is will to stay and fight for a place in the squad. KDB silva aguero are needed to go again next season and with better fullbacks and a holding midfield player they can shine again the front line of sane sterling jesus are going to be set in stone so again questions about aguero

my heart says 10 players out that's with the loan players out already
4 new youth players are going to be given a place in the squad that's already been said by pep and the 6 new signings so if you are looking at the first game of next season

keeper new or joe hart
right back new left back new
centre back new and stones
midfield new KDB and silva
front line sane sterling jusus

that what its looking like from me

Liverpool (H) Post Match:

Love the Stones comments and love the comments that allude to him wanting to stay longer.

Liverpool (H) Post Match:

Love the Stones comments and love the comments that allude to him wanting to stay longer.

How on earth some of us as fan base aren't having him is beyond me, that 15 mins alone tells me he knows more about the game than any spoilt fanboy will ever know, he's dug out Sergio in a very subtle waywhich isn't a problem for me

It's a bold statement to say John Stones "has more personality than anyone in this room" when Mark Ogden is present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.