Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

British press are fucking useless, same question asked in 3 different ways, plus love the Romanian press calling him Mr. Guardiola instead of Pep. Utmost respect from them unlike our spineless cunts.

Just listened again, is that one of the Cuntish brothers with the comment about Hart "used to be England's number 1"?

That guy should be fucked off the rag loving twat!!

Last edited:
It may well be but I just have this gut feeling that it will last longer than his current three year contract.

I have the same feeling, signing all these young players, and walking away as they start to fulfil their potential wouldn't make sense. If he is a success I don't think Pep would leave his old Barcelona mates. Dream job for him working with guys he's known for such a long time, guys he undoubtedly respects and trusts.

British press are fucking useless, same question asked in 3 different ways, plus love the Romanian press calling him Mr. Guardiola instead of Pep. Utmost respect from them unlike our spineless cunts.

Just listened again, is that one of the Cuntish brothers with the comment about Hart "used to be England's number 1"?

You are correct, it was Neil Custis. A simpering, stupid slug.

Bloody hell, that question at 15:25.. Pep looked almost bewildered.. you can see in his head he's thinking "Tell me he didn't just ask why it's an advantage to have a keeper with effective distribution..'' -Pep kept adept though, sadly he's probably answered that question many times.

Summed up in 15 seconds what this twat Is about...!!

Yep. If I had not have recognised his voice, I would have known it was his question. He must be an embarrassment to his fellow journalists as he is as thick as a whale omelette.

It sounded like 'fat man'.

Couldn't agree more with regards the press. Just two questions from the Spanish media. Both far more incisive and thoughtful than the usual Hart questions.

I hope this is a WUM

If not you must be the most miserable sod on the planet.

I'm loving every second of Pep being here. No we're not going to win every game and no we won't be winning the quadruple but the football he's installing and already made progress with is sublime.

I also get the feeling he will be here longer than just 3 years.

I'm sure the fans said that at Bayern.

I'm really excited at Pep being at City, but have you not noticed how he talks in the third person all the time? "We this" and "We that" and when he talks about "we" it's not City he's referring to, doesn't sound like a man putting down roots to me. Nothing Pep has done before and nothing he's said here would lead anyone other than the starry eyed to think he'll stay longer than three years.

Peps is his own man and things are going to be exciting that can be said with some certainty, as for the rest, it's anyone's guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.