Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

I'm sure the fans said that at Bayern.

I'm really excited at Pep being at City, but have you not noticed how he talks in the third person all the time? "We this" and "We that" and when he talks about "we" it's not City he's referring to, doesn't sound like a man putting down roots to me. Nothing Pep has done before and nothing he's said here would lead anyone other than the starry eyed to think he'll stay longer than three years.

Peps is his own man and things are going to be exciting that can be said with some certainty, as for the rest, it's anyone's guess.

Stick to the political threads in off topic you miserable bastard...;0)

I'm really excited at Pep being at City, but have you not noticed how he talks in the third person all the time? "We this" and "We that" and when he talks about "we" it's not City he's referring to, doesn't sound like a man putting down roots to me. Nothing Pep has done before and nothing he's said here would lead anyone other than the starry eyed to think he'll stay longer than three years.

Peps is his own man and things are going to be exciting that can be said with some certainty, as for the rest, it's anyone's guess.

Pep's not stupid I'm sure he'll want to take a year at least see how he 'feels' at City before he decides to extend his contract.

Stick to the political threads in off topic you miserable bastard...;0)

My wife and I drove from Norwich and stayed over just to see Pep being unveiled. Peps arrival has had an amazing effect on me, I've been elevated from miserable to morose! it's a bleeding miracle!

My wife and I drove from Norwich and stayed over just to see Pep being unveiled. Peps arrival has had an amazing effect on me, I've been elevated from miserable to morose! it's a bleeding miracle!

Coming from Norwich explains why you're miserable!!

Spoke to my mum last night, she's a 67 year old season ticket holder, I mentioned Pep and she went off on one, doesn't like him, can't take to him, think he's doing Hart a disservice and wonders who'll be out the door text, tried talking to her but she ain't having it, once her minds made up.....

I love his press conferences, love the fact reputations count for fuck all, and that no one is bigger than him.
Cant believe he's here and love the style of football were already playing, if we're this good after 3 games...

Talking in the third person usually refers to a person saying their own name e.g. Pep doesn't talk about other clubs players, or Pep thinks City have great players. If Pep talked that way, that would be in the third person, not "we" which is collective, but not objectively the third person, as well as that I think you are just guessing anyway, which is facile, i.e. a simplistic view of a complex scenario.

Big thing from that for me was an effective confirmation that our midfield will be Fernandinho, Gundogan and Silva. "De Bruyne can play inside, but I prefer him playing outside". So Kev is predominantly competing with Nolito, Sterling and Sané?? We need another central midfielder if that's the case. Very interesting press conference that one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.