Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Pep is right that the media and the rest of Europe will "kill us" if we lose. You can almost feel the journos nursing their semis in anticipation.

Pep is right that the media and the rest of Europe will "kill us" if we lose. You can almost feel the journos nursing their semis in anticipation.

Yeah, it was noticeable amongst the media yesterday. A couple of articles on how Monaco have turned it around.

Last edited:

Yeah. The Arsenal and Barca losses were minor. City will truly have let the entire civilized world down if they fail.

Not sure that's true. Arsenal and Barca were hammered for their defeats in the media.

Presumably articles were written about how Monaco have turned it around because, well, they have. It's a notable story. No-one expected them to be top of Ligue 1 at this stage of the season.

Not sure that's true. Arsenal and Barca were hammered for their defeats in the media.

Presumably articles were written about how Monaco have turned it around because, well, they have. It's a notable story. No-one expected them to be top of Ligue 1 at this stage of the season.

Also if they wished to hammer us they would be downplaying Monacos chances rather than commentating on their good form.

As for Arsenal they have been slaughtered in the press to such an extent that even Pep has commentated on it.

Yeah. The Arsenal and Barca losses were minor. City will truly have let the entire civilized world down if they fail.

Do you actually believe City will get a tougher time in the press than Barcas defeat?

I appreciate people write comments in these threads to continue the narrative of downtrodden City but the two clubs are not even the slightest bit comparable. Ask Pep about the pressure there.

I am not having a dig just wondering if you actually believe what you have written?

Do you actually believe City will get a tougher time in the press than Barcas defeat?

I appreciate people write comments in these threads to continue the narrative of downtrodden City but the two clubs are not even the slightest bit comparable. Ask Pep about the pressure there.

I am not having a dig just wondering if you actually believe what you have written?

No. Of course not. But I'm amazed you go into any into any common forum or chat (ex. reddit, irc) and your brigaded for having a dissenting pro-city opinion. It's changing slowly, but it easy to be flippant when the tin-foil hatters come out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.