Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Watching Pep a lot more in recent weeks and i fully believe he's soon going to get us to a point where we're going to be spanking everyone left right and centre.

It may not be before next season but it's coming and whilst I expect him to be gracious on the outside on the inside you just know he's going to love it when we tear up both the league and the CL next year!

I feel the same way, I am sure this summer we will improve our defense, and a lot of the older players will leave. Next season we'll be unstoppable.

maybe the highlight and talk of the game is the ref but we are letting it get to us just play and play some more and get on with it

this team is not the end product and we are building for the future and we are going to find it hard in games to click and score hat full of goals but when it does we will not be talking about the ref that is for sure. sign are there and players are starting to find there feet in new roles in the team like it to a cup team this season we will not go on long unbeaten runs and will lose to lady luck. its going to be the future and next season before we see the fruit from the bedding plants

yes the ref have done us over but deep down we shot our self in the foot in not taking the chances we have but the pain will start to ease and i have a smile on my face this morning and united have gone on a good long unbeaten run of games and still not infront of manchester city how good does that sound

I think this is what he alluded to in either his post match interview or press conference.

If you go back and watch his other interviews, he seems to have been pissed off since match day one with our inability to punish teams, even when we were in our best form.

Officials have cost us dearly this season and not just in the league. However, we can't hold them entirely accountable when we're not doing what we should.

That being said, it's fucking frustrating watching Zoltan Imamassivebic and that twat of a defender getting away with shit every single week and I reserve the right to berate these knobheads for inconsistency, whether deliberate or not.

Someone above alluded to human error but they've been borderline superhuman fuckwits this season more than any I can remember. The push on Sterling was noticed by every single person in the stadium other than the two who count. Funny that.

How many times has the ref blown for a foul against one of ours when we have had an advantage, but when it's been the other way round he's let it go, then brought it back when it's come to nothing?

Don't suppose Spurs or Kyle Walker have had a call from the FA Disciplinary panel yet?

All over the papers about him admitting the push on Sterling.

Let me guess, the referee saw it and decided nothing doing?

He'll will probably get the Rag's or Dippers next game as a reward.

Only watched the first couple of minutes and that fucking Simon Stone is at it again!!

"Do you have to change tactics or do things differently because referees interpret things differently in England compared to Spain or Germany?"

All after Pep says he doesn't want to discuss or comment on it.

I'll answer for him Stone you whiney voiced rag loving ****,

"No we don't need to do anything differently but the fucking refs do, how about using the laws of the fucking game and implement them correctly!!"

Now fuck off back to the BBC and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Last edited:
"Do you have to change tactics or do things differently because referees interpret things differently in England compared to Spain or Germany?"

Yep what a shit question. There is no difference in the rules or interpretations, its just UK refs are corrupt by large and fucking us over each week.

Question should have been to Mike Riley and why they have not responded to Pep when he asked the question to Riley

If that simon stones was asking those question at the Swamp when baconchops was there he be banned indefinitely from going to the press conference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.