Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Great post.

I get severely disappointed at some of the individual crapulence displayed by players, who should do better, at times, Bravo being the latest in line, but the actual progression going on behind it all, is what I've always hoped & dreamed of in all the years watching City's twisting fortunes. Individual players can be replaced, tactics can be tweaked. It's whether or not the bloke doing the tweaking knows what he's doing.

What we have now is the right plan, throughout the club, & the right person at the top to implement it. I actually think we could win the lot, this season, if the players can get on it, but I also think we could win fuck all & miss all our targets this season, if they don't quite nail it. I imagine it'll be somewhere inbetween, but even if we win fuck all & finish 7th, I'll still be 100% certain we have the best bloke in charge that we've ever had & that he'll sort it. This is as good as it gets for City & any kind of short term pain is worth what the future will bring. It's the birth of something new, whether Pep likes it being described as such or not.

I just wish we had him for ten years.

Agreed wholeheartedly - put very cleverly, & I support it as much as Neville did Nevillely!

We had plenty of words after Barcelona, and then we get a 1st half like that

Disappointing result but its good to know we are still at the top, hopefully we will switch it to 4-3-3 where we really looked the best and with 4 relatively easy games to come we can start another winning streak.

No, I need to see my team turn up and put a decent shift in. I don't mind too much if they drop points at home to Everton, and play well.
Shit happens that's life , we were piss poor in the first half and improved in the second . Don't let it eat you up , I think you would have accepted top of the league after nine games , enjoy the ride .

We had plenty of words after Barcelona, and then we get a 1st half like that

Stop being so melodramatic, its not like you.

Fucking garbage first 45 with little to zero effort at times, not many will disagree with you but its done, we improved 2nd half and we didnt get beat and still top the league table.

Im over it already.

He doesn't look a well man to me, he seems to have had a cold forever and a day, his intense personality can't be good for his health.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.