Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Romeu man of the match. Conceded 10 individual fouls and gets applauded for it!

Romeu man of the match. Conceded 10 individual fouls and gets applauded for it!

The British mentality personified.

Even the journo's are wanking off at the thought of Pep and his beautiful football being spoiled by time wasting and a flat back 10!

The British mentality personified.

Even the journo's are wanking off at the thought of Pep and his beautiful football being spoiled by time wasting and a flat back 10!

I always say the same to my Dad. We come up against teams with little to no intention of winning, just stop us playing by any means necessary and the press and old pundits applaud them for it.

It's one of things holding the national game back, praising parking the bus and clogging others.

The majority of the press are just tossers. If you were in any doubt as to this they removed that doubt by agreeing to get their ugly mugs on Sunday Supplement for an hour + every weekend. Just watch their antics and mindsets play out. Although there are a couple that make reasonable efforts most are entirely facile and wrapped up in their own self importance. Watching that geordie goon this weekend just made me laugh. They are more interested in Jose's giggle factor being reduced at his pressers than any tactical nouse being spouted. I only ever really listen to Ogden, Winter or Samuel the rest are quite droll

Man Utd (a) EFL Cup pre match:

Can't believe it, a journalist/reporter actually opened with 'good afternoon Pep'. To be fair I thought Pep would be in for more of a bashing but pretty fair questions.

Last edited:
The majority of the press are just tossers. If you were in any doubt as to this they removed that doubt by agreeing to get their ugly mugs on Sunday Supplement for an hour + every weekend. Just watch their antics and mindsets play out. Although there are a couple that make reasonable efforts most are entirely facile and wrapped up in their own self importance. Watching that geordie goon this weekend just made me laugh. They are more interested in Jose's giggle factor being reduced at his pressers than any tactical nouse being spouted. I only ever really listen to Ogden, Winter or Samuel the rest are quite droll
To be honest Henry Winter was waxing lyrical about Pep and City on Sunday, so much so that when the dire presenter Neil Ashton obviously didn't like it and said "ok, Henrys been seduced", Winter was having none of it and retorted "you can be flippant about it if you want Ashton but look at what he's achieved, not just the trophies but the way he's achieved them"
Have to give him huge credit for that.

To be honest Henry Winter was waxing lyrical about Pep and City on Sunday, so much so that when the dire presenter Neil Ashton obviously didn't like it and said "ok, Henrys been seduced", Winter was having none of it and retorted "you can be flippant about it if you want Ashton but look at what he's achieved, not just the trophies but the way he's achieved them"
Have to give him huge credit for that.

I did didn't I?
Or was that rhetorical?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.