Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

I asked him on Twitter about that. He says he gets paid to ask questions. I said but you ask the same question every week, do you hope at one he will say, you know Simon, you are right, I will change my philosophy, and go long ball.....still waiting for a response

Hello Simon, I know you will be reading, but I am still waiting !
Well if Simple Simon is reading this can I just say "you`re a fanny".

Journos like that must surely look at themselves at times to realise how pathatic they are. Desperate to get any kind of answer which they can use to make a headline .When they don't get what they want they twist something and failing anything else they just make something up. How can someone make a career doing that!

I asked him on Twitter about that. He says he gets paid to ask questions. I said but you ask the same question every week, do you hope at one he will say, you know Simon, you are right, I will change my philosophy, and go long ball.....still waiting for a response

Hello Simon, I know you will be reading, but I am still waiting !

He was well and truly schooled, these cocks are so far behind that when they catch up Pep will have been dead 75 yrs.

Kind of personally reached a crossroads supporting this club the past few months
I used to be absolutely petrified about every single result or goal we conceded. I would actually scan other teams results during the game to see how we compare and the position the game leaves us in

However, I didnt care if we scored the late winner or not against sunderland. I really didnt care if we 'caved' at stoke after they scored their pen to make it 2-1, and chucked away a 2 goal lead. And I even slightly didnt care if the rags basketball side equalised against us at Old trafford. The two penalty misses pissed me off last week, and Bravo losing his ability to use his limbs in barcelona just spoilt my trip slightly, but after watching that press conference it has steadied my mind again
We are currently under the control of a footballing fu***ng demi-god.

He is learning with every single throw in we concede, in full belief of himself that he can manage us to ensure the same mistakes dont happen again
Last week against everton was the single best performance I have ever seen from a manchester city side in the 10 years I have had a season ticket. Control of an entire game is borderline impossible and we pretty much succeeded.

We will lose games, we will make ridiculous personal errors and we will be hounded by the media simply because they have never written and been able to pick away at someone quite this superior before. If we could all take a free swing/right hook onto the conk of Mike Tyson we all would, just to see how much we could rattle the best. Simply put, he wouldnt give a shit because he knows he does what he does because he is the best, and probably will be immortal forever in history. Pep knows his way works, and he is working 24/7 to ensure we are close to perfect in his style and way. 21 trophies in 7 seasons.
I dont care how sundays game goes in terms of where we are heading, but I wouldnt be surprised in all honestly if we hit 7 for the first time in 3 years, I genuinely wouldnt

Just trust this guy and stop getting on each others back on this forum. Enjoy the best whilst he is here because there isnt a single man I would swap this guy for
Very well said.

Let them write what they want.
We know what he said and so does Sergio.

We are detested as we won the biggest ever football lottery jackpot.

Fookin love it.

We are detested as we won the biggest ever football lottery jackpot.

Fookin love it.

As do I, but I feel it goes a little deeper than that. Even setting aside the club allegiances of these vermin, there is something in the human psyche that enjoys seeing those who have had such luck brought back down to earth and humbled. You know the sort of story; "lottery winner - I wish i'd never won" and "lottery winner jailed" - a sort of moral lesson for the rest of us. There seems to be a collective will, reflected in the media, for us to fail and end up back on our uppers so they can nod their heads sagely and say "there you are, we told you it wouldn't end well".

That sits nicely alongside the parallel narrative that clubs like Liverpool (Football Club) and Manchester United (Football Club), God bless 'em, have risen from humble beginnings, through thrift and hard work, to deserve what they get, something we should all aspire to and work hard to achieve. The fact that they are using every trick in the book to keep everyone else down is politely ignored, forelocks are tugged, boots are licked and all is good in the world.

So what really hurts is that our story goes against the grain. It goes against quite a large part of common humanity's negative and submissive mentality. Far from being squandered as per the early narrative, the money has been invested judiciously and has brought returns they said it could never do.

Whether the media will ever see it that way only time will tell.

Kind of personally reached a crossroads supporting this club the past few months
I used to be absolutely petrified about every single result or goal we conceded. I would actually scan other teams results during the game to see how we compare and the position the game leaves us in

However, I didnt care if we scored the late winner or not against sunderland. I really didnt care if we 'caved' at stoke after they scored their pen to make it 2-1, and chucked away a 2 goal lead. And I even slightly didnt care if the rags basketball side equalised against us at Old trafford. The two penalty misses pissed me off last week, and Bravo losing his ability to use his limbs in barcelona just spoilt my trip slightly, but after watching that press conference it has steadied my mind again
We are currently under the control of a footballing fu***ng demi-god.

He is learning with every single throw in we concede, in full belief of himself that he can manage us to ensure the same mistakes dont happen again
Last week against everton was the single best performance I have ever seen from a manchester city side in the 10 years I have had a season ticket. Control of an entire game is borderline impossible and we pretty much succeeded.

We will lose games, we will make ridiculous personal errors and we will be hounded by the media simply because they have never written and been able to pick away at someone quite this superior before. If we could all take a free swing/right hook onto the conk of Mike Tyson we all would, just to see how much we could rattle the best. Simply put, he wouldnt give a shit because he knows he does what he does because he is the best, and probably will be immortal forever in history. Pep knows his way works, and he is working 24/7 to ensure we are close to perfect in his style and way. 21 trophies in 7 seasons.
I dont care how sundays game goes in terms of where we are heading, but I wouldnt be surprised in all honestly if we hit 7 for the first time in 3 years, I genuinely wouldnt

Just trust this guy and stop getting on each others back on this forum. Enjoy the best whilst he is here because there isnt a single man I would swap this guy for

Fantastic post mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.