Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Very dignified interview.Reading the Celtic thread,I can only hope it gives some City fans ,perception,of being humble.

I love Pep, he can transform clubs, I hope he decides to stay with us longer than 3 years.

As fans we must try and improve our vocal support. I think safe standing would make a difference.

Did I hear right at about 1 minute he was enjoying "a cigar and a beer" at Medina? I hope Pep looks after his body too. I don't like that tickly cough.

Wow..this is the best presser from Pep so far.Absolutely brilliant! Love the guy, hes gonna do great, great things to this club and hes doing it already..

Wow indeed.

The guy is an absolute fucking genius. He shares the ability that all genius' have, of being able to make things sound incredibly simple, logical and natural. He has the hardest job in football and makes it seem like falling off a log. The way he is completely relaxed about losing in that it's all part of the process. And numerous other things he says. He's a genius.

Fascinating as his ideas are, you can sense how the media just want to seize on any mention of contract. It's pathetic. Why waste time on those matters when you have the incredible chance to learn more about the man and the game. It's the same with political journalists wanting to hammer on about personalities rather than policies.

I love Pep, he can transform clubs, I hope he decides to stay with us longer than 3 years.

As fans we must try and improve our vocal support. I think safe standing would make a difference.

Did I hear right at about 1 minute he was enjoying "a cigar and a beer" at Medina? I hope Pep looks after his body too. I don't like that tickly cough.

I think that he was referring to Michael Jordan who was also there.

Glad folks has already loved him. Totally different situation from Bayern when after treble lot of fans, especially from East Europe, almost instantly hated him for his style, tiki-taka, etc. They wanted a German style, for Christ's sake. And losing badly to Real and Barca also didn't help.

Seemed very relaxed. I think this start has worked out, Pep definitely had extensive preparation for the beginning of the season. Never done that before, usually it was a really slow start, he drop points in first La Liga games often.

Now when he gave players confidence his styles works, they can win many games and eventually titles, real work begin.

Glad folks has already loved him. Totally different situation from Bayern when after treble lot of fans, especially from East Europe, almost instantly hated him for his style, tiki-taka, etc. They wanted a German style, for Christ's sake. And losing badly to Real and Barca also didn't help.

Seemed very relaxed. I think this start has worked out, Pep definitely had extensive preparation for the beginning of the season. Never done that before, usually it was a really slow start, he drop points in first La Liga games often.

Now when he gave players confidence his styles works, they can win many games and eventually titles, real work begin.

Is this a good or bad thing? Can't tell from this?

Spurs (A) post match:

Sound quality could be better (that fucker rattling away on his keyboard).

Pep saying he would have made different decisions, sounds like he knows who he's dropping next time out.

Spurs (A) post match:

Sound quality could be better (that fucker rattling away on his keyboard).

Pep saying he would have made different decisions, sounds like he knows who he's dropping next time out.

good...this is the difference (amongst others) i expected from MP who blindly continued making the same mistakes .....i don't want to see and I expect we won't see Pep making the same mistakes over and over again.....I know he was slightly hamstrung today by injuries and suspension but when we have the players we have available he hopefully now realises that some of them cannot play the way he wants them to.....kolorov, fernando in particular struggle in possession against high tempo pressing teams ...which is what we will face from all our main opponents in the league and champs league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.