Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

MCFC1993

Anybody else loving them and hanging on almost every word? No boring, vague answers, clearly explains why he is doing something and loves to talk about football. Talks tactics, the way he prefers a player to play and doesn't seem to squirm away from any questions. Don't want to turn it into bitching about Pellegrini but the transparency Pep gives us in his answers is a pleasure. Actually gives us something else to look forward to in the week other than just the games.

Making this thread after just watching todays presser, i'll post it below as City's site is a bit of a nightmare.

Steaua (H):

Thanks for posting the link. Haven't had chance to watch it it yet. Also a great idea to keep the press conferences in one thread as there seem to be a few Pep ones at the moment, understandably... he's the main man!

Every manager is just passing through, I know that, but I get the impression with Pep this is just one stop in his football experiment.

Don't get me wrong, if the experiment brings great football and trophies I'm all for it. I'm impressed with Pep big time but I'm not warming to him.

Every manager is just passing through, I know that, but I get the impression with Pep this is just one stop in his football experiment.

Don't get me wrong, if the experiment brings great football and trophies I'm all for it. I'm impressed with Pep big time but I'm not warming to him.
It may well be but I just have this gut feeling that it will last longer than his current three year contract.

He seems to be a ruthless professional and he has given the club the kick up the hoop it needed

Can't we just have the Spanish media ask the questions?

Are the British media not bored of the same Hart answers yet?

Follow the Spanish and ask the interesting poinient questions. Ones that enlighten the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.