Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by MCFC1993, 23 Aug 2016.

1. yeseye

yeseye

old bill
    EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
    So with over 20 players out on loan plus 10 are you suggesting we shift over 30 players in the summer? that's some clearout! Also a few of these young loan players will be back here in the summer hopefully.

2. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

RAF Tornado pilot
    After first seeing this, I was a bit disappointed that he wasn't pissed off that we dropped points at home again, and that missing so many chances is costing us everything so far this season.

But, on reflection, and seeing it again, I think he's absolutely spot on not to give the pricks in the media anything. One slight hint at finger pointing and the bellend hacks will be all over it, piling more pressure on and making up lies about dressing room bust ups etc. Best to be all smiley and happy in public, and tell Kun in private to get new shooting boots, and Sterling to be more aggressive in the box, or whatever it is he thinks he needs to say.

3. almir

almir

Tbh, I've seen he gave a solid hint IMO. When asked about wholesale changes, he said it won't happen but that we missed too many chances like 10th time this season and that will have to be changed. It's solid message to Agero imo.

PS. it was not in this video, it was in post-game interview.

Last edited: 20 Mar 2017
  4. Jazzcat

Jazzcat

Holding Down the Low End
    I believe his exact words were
    [​IMG]

5. Pep's Army

Pep's Army

Look I'm all for him staying longer but let's see him win something with city first.

6. Shirley

Shirley

We need a strong finish to the season, winning the FA Cup and getting runners up spot will do me now but the way we started the season I thought the league was a certainty.

7. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue

We started the previous season with a bang.
    So much depends on injuries, suspensions and managing workload.

8. Rolee

Rolee

And referees/linos.

9. domalino

domalino

Chelsea will likely get the highest points total for 11 years. It's been a frustrating year in the sense that I feel we're just not there yet,but it's not like recent seasons where finishing second would be a massive disappointment. They've just been better than us, with half the number of games because of not having Europe, but we've got much more room to improve, and will.

10. Robanompivenov

Robanompivenov

Some people will never be happy, especially some of the wet wipes in our support!