Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

He risks TOO MUCH for me !!!
1)There are only 3 cbs ( including Kompany and his question mark ) and then Kolarov , Tosin .( i wouldn t like to play an important match with them )
2)There are only 3 that they could handle the 2 midfield roles (Gundogun hopefully , Silva and Dinho) . I have doubts about Delph but i m sure about Yaya and i m also sure we are gonna need a 4th player there better than Nando.
3) There is only 1 striker availiable for the next match .
4) It s always a risk to start Caballero (who is NOT better with the ball on his feet than Hart)

Just seen the post match presser is up.

Steaua (H) post match:

Summary:
- Praises Hart.
- Says he's a manager that makes big decisions and they have to be respected.
- Looked a bit fed up with all the Hart questions.
- Said he wasn't happy with the shape and positions in the 1st half (that conversation with Stones).

Last edited:
Just seen the post match presser is up.

Steaua (H) post match:

Summary:
- Praises Hart.
- Says he's a manager that makes big decisions and they have to be respected.
- Looked a bit fed up with all the Hart questions.
- Said he wasn't happy with the shape and positions in the 1st half (that conversation with Stones).

He doesn't like media interviews that's quite clear.

A focused man dealing with numpties questions, an occupational necessity for a football manager no matter his standing. I suspect Germany's and Spain's tabloids sports section are more high brow in comparison to England's and Pep was perhaps made aware of this though he wouldn't give a flying fuck anyway.

West Ham (H) post match:

Summary:
- Refers to Sterling as Raz, says he was good but better in the first 2 games.
- Says Nasri can stay.
- Stones isn't injured.
- Didn't see the Aguero incident.

Can't we just have the Spanish media ask the questions?

Are the British media not bored of the same Hart answers yet?

Follow the Spanish and ask the interesting poinient questions. Ones that enlighten the fans.
Football does not sell papers buddy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.