Pep's Taxi!

Chester Guy - We missed a unique opportunity to create a sustainable dynasty / DNA after the Agueroooooooooo moment in 2012
We were very popular winners. The goodwill towards the club from other fans was at its peak.

Failure to invest in crack players in that summer window cost us the opportunity to push on,win back to back Premierships,and dominate the league from a position of real strength.

Since signing Kun in 2011 weve only signed one crack player...KDB !!!! ONE CRACK PLAYER IN 5 years !! We've not just stood still we've gone backwards from 93-20.

Much has changed in the PL in the intervening years & I believe it will be much harder now than it was then & the 'Holistic' vision has produced nothing tangible.

The lesson is to do things when you can.....not when you must.

Pep has got a huge job on.

Excellent post.

Buy for now, whatever it takes, but always with one eye on the future.

Best thing City have done on or off the pitch for a very long time, outside of actually appointing the great man, himself!

What a great kid.

I love the bit where the cheeky little chap say 'I love the signings you've made' and Pep holds his hand up and say 'you wait......'

Peps taxi was fantastic what a great kid, well done City shows the club do think of the fans.
when the lad said we have made some great signings Pep said arr yes wait, very interesting.

i hope Peps Taxi is here to stay, it could be similar to james cordens Carpool :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.