Pep's Taxi!

We were desperate to see and hear pep and this was a great fun way to do it,each to their own though

OK, I'm now getting bored of repeating the same comment.

I peronallly thought this ckip was cheesy and that, for what was spent on producing this video, there would be better was to engage with fans.

I'm amazed that 15 pages in noboby has asked me what the intiatives I have in mind, just rather hurl insults.

I peronallly thought this ckip was cheesy and that, for what was spent on producing this video, there would be better was to engage with fans.

I'm amazed that 15 pages in noboby has asked me what the intiatives I have in mind, just rather hurl insults.

Wait until you move to Canada mate. They'll start calling you moosefucker ;)

Seeing as you're in the 1 or 2 % of the people who didn't enjoy it I doubt many care what your initiatives are.
I appreciate that sounds a bit cold but it's the truth. They've done something that has been pretty much universally greeted with acclaim. I imagine if all of citytv output was recieved as well those that produce it would be a very happy bunch.

You should try supporting Jeremy Corbyn, you get used to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.