Perfectly good goals City have had disallowed

I didn't know it had been disallowed till I heard somebody talking about it on the bus on the way home.
I was in the open bit between the Kippax and North Stand and it was mad in there celebrating the goal
My car (an 850 Mini) broke down on the way to the game. So after getting my dad to tow me back, I turned the radio off and waited for Sportsnight. Reeves scored and I went mental in the front room..... my dad pointed out that it had been disallowed a few minutes later....

The tiatto goal was incredible and so crucial against a relegation rival. I think they finished a place above us in the end.

"The assistant referee had no choice"

That tackle as well at 16:45, right under the ref's nose, and he doesn't even blow for a foul lol!

The question can no longer be whether or not there is an anti-City conspiracy: the question is how long has it been going on for, how deep does it go, and who does it involve.

Last edited:
Jesus’s two last minute “winners”, against spurs & the rags respectively, at the Etihad, last season.

No way either goal was offside

I Remember Joe Royles chip in the league cup final v Newcastle 1976 which would have made it 3-1

What about when Thomas the twat referee disallowed the equaliser at Derby around 76 ish because he'd blown for full time whilst the cross was coming over ? Was it Tueart who scored ?

What was the one where just outside the box we took a quick free kick and scored, the ref pulled it back and said he had asked us if we wanted to take a quick free kick and we said no so he disallowed it because he hadn't blown his whistle ?
Dunnaldo scored a worldie FK against West Brom and it was the Arsehole Poll who was the ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.