personalise card help

80s Shorts

Can somebody tell me how I personalise my nephews card from my friends and family list. Cant see how.

I'm still waiting them to process my order from 2 months ago. Good job I don't need my scarf in this weather.

It's pretty poor. I'm trying to do this for my Dad and nephew. We chose some photos but it wont allow upload. It just goes to a white screen.

Chose a pic for my Dad from the listed ones instead but cannot fathom how to choose one for my nephews card. He is in the friends and family list but does not have his own log in
as he is only eight.

You would have thought we would have better web design and management.

I had to create an account to do it for my little sister last year, couldn't do it from my account. However, even if you could, the deadline was 5.30pm today, so it's too late now.

I had to create an account to do it for my little sister last year, couldn't do it from my account. However, even if you could, the deadline was 5.30pm today, so it's too late now.

Thanks for that. Very poor really. You should be able to manage an 8 year olds account from your own. I may try now as they have just accepted the pic for my dads.

Cheers buddy.

Thanks for that. Very poor really. You should be able to manage an 8 year olds account from your own. I may try now as they have just accepted the pic for my dads.

Cheers buddy.
Not sure if you got sorted but just seen that the deadline has been extended:

" Seasoncard Personalisation extended until 530pm, Saturday! Images from last season will not carry over - you will have to upload them again"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.