Personalising Seasoncards

digbythebiggestdogintheworld

Our seasoncards are booked for next season but we can't access them to put our own photos on like we've been able to in previous years.

I know it's a minor detail, but my lad really likes being able to put his own photo on his card.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Really? Didn't think it'd cost much if anything at all, seeing as my non personalised card gets a picture on it anyway...
Without getting too technical, the personalised cards are printed digitally on both sides, which uses a more expensive technology. Having the same image on one side allows for standard cheaper technology to print it (economy of scale). It should be a higher quality image. They then personalise just one side (just the black text).

Is it not to do with that bloke last year using a picture of Adam johnson being used? Club took some stick for it and probably don't want the negative publicity- gutted because I really liked putting the pictures of the family on !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.