Personalising Seasoncards

Is it not to do with that bloke last year using a picture of Adam johnson being used? Club took some stick for it and probably don't want the negative publicity- gutted because I really liked putting the pictures of the family on !
Think you are right.

I have been told that there were lots of dodgy pictures that slipped through eg. Jimmy Saville etc.

Just too much hassle for the Club to police it, shame that some comedians have spoilt it for the majority.

After reading another thread about the FANATICS season card,
can see the cards being sponsored by FANATICS (kitbag),
with big logo on the back of card

Really doesn't surprise me, love City on the pitch but off it they are becoming something I don't like sadly

Disappointing this.

Lost the old boy a couple of seasons ago and had an image of him with King Colin, Tommy Booth and Tony Book on my SC. Call me a sentimental old fool but it kind of felt like I was still bringing him to the game with me. Every time I got it out there he was and I always asked him "so, what do you reckon today then Dad?" before going through the turnstile.

God, I'm getting a bit too soft for this football lark..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.