PES 2009

GStar said:
Pearcey said:
Here we go... Amazing what a bit of creativity can do :p

Very good effort, but those graphics are shocking, no detail to the matieral on the shirt. You shouldn't have to update the squads or player/club names ... it use to be a small sacrifice to make overall but now its just another 'con' to add to the list.
I believe its part of Konami's license deal that they couldn't include up to date squads in the original release as it would affect EA's exclusivity clause.

I have to say become a legend is probably the most addictive game I've ever played(even though I still pretty crap), my poor old mut nearly had a heart attack after my last minute equaliser against the rags.

Will this patch update the recent transfers when you play online? Was really looking forward to having Robinho and Wright Phillips to be on team online.

And what the fuck is Jo's stats about, he's fucking shaft on the game.

Benjani isn't exactly rapid in real life is he?

And I must admit, I hit the post WAY too often in this game at the moment :/

quiet_riot said:
Benjani isn't exactly rapid in real life is he?

And I must admit, I hit the post WAY too often in this game at the moment :/

I thought the same about Fifa.

Jo is just awful, yeah. As I said I use Vassell because he's quite fast and powerful...think there are strikers with better finishing though.

Become a legend is great. Although City signed me at once and I'm in their starting lineup now, so I've already reached the top. :) Just have to win everything with City now, but I'm getting there. I'm still crap though. :) I do wish there were some more features in Become a legend, like some Football Manager style interactions perhaps.

And YES, I do hit the post all the time, what's that about?

I've just bought the game and am feeling guilty (in that winning is too easy) in Master League on Am.

I take it everyone else is playing on at least the Pro setting?

Edit: Also, the Emo music is shite.

GoForGlory said:
Jo is just awful, yeah. As I said I use Vassell because he's quite fast and powerful...think there are strikers with better finishing though.

Become a legend is great. Although City signed me at once and I'm in their starting lineup now, so I've already reached the top. :) Just have to win everything with City now, but I'm getting there. I'm still crap though. :) I do wish there were some more features in Become a legend, like some Football Manager style interactions perhaps.

And YES, I do hit the post all the time, what's that about?

Haha, my first club was West Ham (turned down Villa and Sunderland). I'm their established sentral attacking midfielder now, so gonna wait until the TW and see if the blues fancy me (please please please). Arsenal would be nice aswell ;-P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.