PES 2010 interview

HelloCity

<a class="postlink" href="http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/wenb-interview-seabass/#more-1733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/wenb- ... #more-1733</a>

logo_pes2010.jpg

have a look at this info on the new pes:
<a class="postlink" href="http://winningelevenblog.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://winningelevenblog.com/</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.pesfan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.pesfan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4</a>

youtube official video....<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5h1yiEFyMo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5h1yiEFyMo</a>

RELEASE DATE - 22/10/09 for ps3 and xbox

Top 5 Favourite PES2010 Improvements:

In the past week I’ve seen PES make some serious strides at going back to its simulation roots, and here I’ll take a look at my top 5 favourite new additions in PES2010, as well as a few old friends set to return.

5. Increased Control.

360-degree control is set to feature on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD versions of PES2010 using the analogue sticks on their controllers. Playstation 3 owners will also be take advantage of the PS3’s sensitive d-pad, but movement can still either be controlled via analogue or d-pad on all formats. Invisible walls surrounding a throw-in are now gone, and auto-slides/clearances seem to have vanished.

Manual keeper has also returned. Hurrah!

4. Card and Team Style systems.

Special ability cards that can either be turned on or off make for more realistically tuned player AI, such as Super-Sub or Penalty Saver. Fully adjustable Team Style sliders such as Compactness and Player Support let you fine-tune your team to a playing style that suits you and your players.

3. Presentation.

A lot of player faces now look spookily lifelike, menus are better, more licensed teams, fans cheer the home side and hassle the away side, the new animations that are present are looking good (especially the 90-degree turns and injuries), the lighting effects are great, commentary seems more representative of the action, overall probably the best presented PES to date.

2. Master League overhaul.

The mode now features scouts, club doctors, physical trainers, coaches, youth teams, fan clubs, integrated European tournaments, more realistic fixture generation, an 18-team D2 League, real currencies, the ability to skip games, team sponsors, personalised training, club-specific budgets and more. Master League really seems to be shaping up to be something special in this year’s instalment, and is genuinely much more fun and engaging.

1. The Playability.

Plays at a slower pace than PES2009 Team AI has increased, keepers cover angles better, midfielders and defenders work together in an effort to block out space.

Here is the full list of confirmed teams:

INTERNATIONAL TEAMS

Europe 34 teams

Austria
Belgium
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungry
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Montenegro
Netherlands
Northern Ireland
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
Wales

Africa (13 teams)

Angola
Cameroon
Cote D’Ivoire
Egypt
Ghana
Guinea
Mali
Morocco
Nigeria
Senegal
South Africa
Togo
Tunisia

The Americas (16 teams)

Canada
Costa Rica
Honduras
Mexico
Trinidad And Tobago
United States
Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Chile
Columbia
Ecuador
Paraguay
Peru
Uruguay
Venezuela

Asia/Oceania (16 teams)

Australia
Bahrain
China
Iran
Iraq
Japan
Kuwait
North Korea
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
South Korea
Syria
Thailand
UAE
Uzbekistan

CLUB TEAMS

English League = 20 teams - Manchester United and Liverpool licensed.
French League = 20 teams - Ligue 1 - Fully licensed
Italian League = 20 teams - Calcio - Filly licensed
Dutch League = 18 teams - Eredivisie - Fully licensed
Spanish League = 20 teams - Athletic Bilbao, Barcelona, Deportivo La Coruna, Espanyol, Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Real Mallorca, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal licensed.

Other Leagues A (56 teams)

Anderlecht
Club Brugge
Standard De Liege
Dinamo Zagreb
Slavia Praha
Sparta Praha
Brondby IF
F.C. Copenhagen
HJK Helsinki
A.E.K. Athens
Olympiakos
Panathinaikos
Marchidegna (german team 1)
PAOK
Rosenborg
Huerpojauza C.F (german team 2)
Wisla Krakow
SL Benfica
S.C. Braga
FC Porto
Sporting
Dinamo Bucuresti
CFR Cluj
FC Cerchizmajiu (german team 3)
Ugonalce (german team 4)
Alashergokh F.C. (german team 5)
F.C. Kolugavinsk (german team 6)
F.K. Ljemorac (german team 7)
PFC Ryagzhilograd (german team 8)
Lokomotiv Moscow
Spartak Moscow
Zenit St. Petersburg
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hearts
Rangers
FK Crvena Zvezda
AIK
IFK Goteborg
Hammarby Fotboll
Kalmar FF
FC Basel
A.S. Punoichongaux (german team 9)
Besiktas
Fenerbahce
Galatasaray
Sivasspor
MFK Trnolevoce (german team 10)
Shakhtar Donetsk
FK Metalist Kharkiv
Dynami Kyiv
Boca Juniors
River Plate
SC Internacional
PES United
WE United
(10 fake name teams - awaiting german team licences!)
Other Leagues B = 18 teams - empty

Can't see them fixing their servers. I'll check it out but Fifa 09 really kicked PES's arse (and I used to love PES and laugh at people thinking FIFA was better).

On another note I CAN'T WAIT for this years release! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! I'm better than most people I play, but if I play someone as good as me and they're using the rags for example then there definitely is an unfair advantage their way. Finally City will be able to claim themselves in a game, can't wait!
No one will chose United this year anyway. There will defo be an increased number using City, but there's gonna be a whooole lot using Real Madrid I imagine. Barca too.

actually, after four official patches, installing the pesstatsdabase.com player attributes, and sticking with it for fifty or so games, I've really grown to love the PC pes2009. most of the troubles I had came from bad habits picked up from playing older PES. once you learn how to play it, everything becomes smooth and responsive, but very challenging. nearly all the annoying quirks disappear once you stop mashing the buttons, or trying to get away with the old defending tricks, and you get a very realistic and subtle game. you have to learn how to do two things at once, but it's great when it works. you get a lot more influence on the game than with old pes, and it's more challenging and realistic than FIFA. I can see why it alienated a lot of PES fans, and why some newcomers thought it was very good, because if you play it like pes 6, the players respond like bambi on acid. I'm glad I stuck with it. the only trouble is the passing. it works brilliantly for 99% of the time but I'm still making the odd absolute howler, which always leads to a goal.

bizzbo said:
actually, after four official patches, installing the pesstatsdabase.com player attributes, and sticking with it for fifty or so games, I've really grown to love the PC pes2009. most of the troubles I had came from bad habits picked up from playing older PES. once you learn how to play it, everything becomes smooth and responsive, but very challenging. nearly all the annoying quirks disappear once you stop mashing the buttons, or trying to get away with the old defending tricks, and you get a very realistic and subtle game. you have to learn how to do two things at once, but it's great when it works. you get a lot more influence on the game than with old pes, and it's more challenging and realistic than FIFA. I can see why it alienated a lot of PES fans, and why some newcomers thought it was very good, because if you play it like pes 6, the players respond like bambi on acid. I'm glad I stuck with it. the only trouble is the passing. it works brilliantly for 99% of the time but I'm still making the odd absolute howler, which always leads to a goal.

Might get a 360 controller for my new pc and trying it out. I really did enjoy PES 09, main problem was the online lag and the incredibly stupid keepers. Once I switched to fifa it was like a whole new world opened up. They've REALLY improved fifa for the 09 version and I can't see PES taking over again any time soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.