Pet Hates on the road!

The thundercunts that are takeaway delivery drivers, special school bus drivers, taxi drivers, bin men and sometimes just usual drivers who will completely ignore a parking space and stop to do whatever it is that they feel has to be done this instant in the middle of the road.

Yes pal - because your task is far more important than mine.

Some of the fuckwits even have the audacity to signal "1 minute" to you as they get out.
Haha, I've done that in the past and not a fuck was given.

Twunts who forget to turn off their rear fog lights - the light on the dash is telling you something you blind gerbil.
Twunts who use their rear fog lights when visibility is greater than 100 metres. Read the fucking Highway Code or get off the fucking highway.
I may have been stuck behind such a twunt this morning.

Anyone who drives a juke, fiat 500, Mercedes A class, flat bed van or Mercedes sprinter van is invariably one or all of a mixture of dangerous, reckless, oblivious, selfish, arrogant or stupid.

Africans.

The thundercunts that are takeaway delivery drivers, special school bus drivers, taxi drivers, bin men and sometimes just usual drivers who will completely ignore a parking space and stop to do whatever it is that they feel has to be done this instant in the middle of the road.

Yes pal - because your task is far more important than mine.

Some of the fuckwits even have the audacity to signal "1 minute" to you as they get out.

Strange that, because round here it's always 2 minutes for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.