Pet Hates on the road!

Idiots that don't realise that the lights on your vehicle are so people can see you as soon as possible (especially at dusk, dawn and in poor visibility).
Idiots that sit in the overtaking lane on the motorway and let in every cnut from the inside lane that wants a change

The beige fuckers that leave 6-10 car lengths between themselves and the next car, on slow moving traffic.
Often come across at least half a dozen of these fuck-wits per mile.

Every single other driver on the roads cos they're not as good a driver as me and are in my way

This, 100 times. I'm alright though, mate. Should just be you and me on the road. Me in front though.

People who don't know that you can enter a yellow box if you are turning right and there is heavy traffic preventing you from turning.

Winds me right up!

http://yellowboxjunction.co.uk/Yellow-Box-Junction-What-the-Law-says.htm

On the subject of yellow box junctions, drivers who change lanes within the box in slow moving traffic. More than once I've left the box free and waited for my exit to be clear only for a driver to come past me in the other lane and move across in front of me. This is worse if I have, as they are passing me, also set off only for them to nip in front leaving me stuck in the box.

Pets! I hate 'em on the road. Especially when they're behind the wheel.

e702c2af8c3d080423bc3624395554ac.jpg

London cyclists, seem to believe the roads were actually put there for their benefit. Frequently seen (or not) dressed head to toe in black, no lights, perfectly happy to disregard red lights, ride on the pavement when it suits them and yet have a recording device sellotaped to their fucking heads so they can upload videos to you tube when they get home.

You don't pay road tax, you don't own the road, and lycra is not for fatties. You're just a fucking nuisance.
*fetches tin hat, awaits abuse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.