Pet Hates on the road!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by oman0115, 30 Jan 2014.

1. steviemc

steviemc

Musician
    Pets! I hate 'em on the road. Especially when they're behind the wheel.

2. Barcon

Barcon

3. big phil

big phil

London cyclists, seem to believe the roads were actually put there for their benefit. Frequently seen (or not) dressed head to toe in black, no lights, perfectly happy to disregard red lights, ride on the pavement when it suits them and yet have a recording device sellotaped to their fucking heads so they can upload videos to you tube when they get home.

You don't pay road tax, you don't own the road, and lycra is not for fatties. You're just a fucking nuisance.
    *fetches tin hat, awaits abuse

4. BimboBob

BimboBob

If they also run a car, I do both, then they do pay road tax. Silly man.

5. big phil

big phil

No, cyclists do not pay road tax. Think before you type.

6. dan_bo

dan_bo

You don't pay road tax either.

7. drthingy

drthingy

Its not a road tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. bluemoon risin'

bluemoon risin'

Taking the rise.
    The amount of accidents caused by idiotic drivers is on the increase year on year.
    One of the most stupid things a driver can do is text whilst driving, particularly on a motorway at high speed, and this is on the increase. How a smart arsed idioic selfish **** can put texting before the safety of other road users is beyond me.

Also lorry drivers wind me up who drive up to a slower lorry and indicate to pull out. Within two flashes of the indicator, many lorry drivers are pulling into the central lane whether you like it or not. These big fat greasy fry up guzzling lard arse selfish ****s cause a lot of accidents by bullying and intimidating other drivers leaving no time and very little option than to either brake hard, or chance pulling into the outside lane to avoid them, hoping some tear arse driver in the fast lane is not about to ram their arse and cause a multiple pile up.

The amount of idiots I see on the roads is untrue.

9. Southern

Southern

Yes, really pisses me off when people indicate late and cause me to suddenly break .

Need to watch out for insurance fraudsters too with this sort of behaviour over xmas and new year

10. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

People who drive with high-beams on when traffic is coming towards them, especially over small hump bridges