Pet Hates

brooklandsblue

1) Bad manners, particulary not opening doors.

2) middle lane drivers on the motorway.

3) The PC brigade.

Non-descript estuary English accents, most commonly found on students and call centre agents. Often accompanied by Australian-style raised inflection on the last syllable, and over-seasoned with misuse of the word 'like'.

I'm coming for you all.

johnny on the spot said:
Non-descript estuary English accents, most commonly found on students and call centre agents. Often accompanied by Australian-style raised inflection on the last syllable, and over-seasoned with misuse of the word 'like'.

I'm coming for you all.

You and me both, I hate the rising intonation where every sentence sounds like a question..... Everytime I have to deal with a phone monkey and they do this I want to get their address, lock and load and drive to their front door. I jump out of my car and kick in the door and chase the little shit upstairs and kneecap him/her I then wipe the gun for prints calmly, explain the reason for my visit return to my car and drive home before dumping the weapon the following day.

Oh, and people who post new topics when there is one exactly the same on the front page.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92756" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92756</a>

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Oh, and people who post new topics when there is one exactly the same on the front page.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92756" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92756</a>

Oh and those who do not know the dictionary definition of 'exactly'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.