Pet Hates

• People who don't know how to drive on the motorway...really frustrates me when i've gotta go from lane 1, to 2, to 3, back to 2 and then 1...just to overtake the prick driving 60 in the middle lane.
  • Moaning fans that NEVER go to a game, goes for all teams that but mainly the scum.
  • Students in rave paint.
  • Ignorance.

brooklandsblue said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Oh, and people who post new topics when there is one exactly the same on the front page.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92756" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92756</a>

Oh and those who do not know the dictionary definition of 'exactly'

ex·act·ly [ ig záktlee ] adverb Definition:
1. precisely: used to emphasize that a particular quality or quantity is stated precisely
One lap around the park is exactly two miles.
2. fully: used to emphasize that what is stated is true in all details or to the fullest extent
He did exactly what I said he would.
3. showing agreement: used to indicate agreement that what has just been said is true or correct
"We need to give this more thought." "Exactly."
4. showing disapproval: used in questions to ask for precise information, often implying suspicion or disapproval
So exactly what are you doing?

annoying (adj)
Synonyms: maddening, irritating, infuriating, bothersome, exasperating, aggravating, frustrating, trying, grating

And your definition of a pet hate?

exactly (def 3.)
wheelsy's use (def 2.)

;-)

brooklandsblue said:
1) Bad manners, particulary not opening doors.

2) middle lane drivers on the motorway.

3) The PC brigade.

1) People who complain about bad manners yet display bad manners on messsage boards.

2) People who copy and paste without referencing.

3) Racists and bigots.

4) Rags.

moodyblue said:
The welsh

Fucking hell, if someone posted 'The Chinese' or 'Indians' they would get bloody hung, but no one seems to mind slagging off the Welsh apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.