Pete Burns

I quite liked him, outspoken at times and wasn't afraid to speak his mind, plus 'Youthquake' was a great (and underrated ) album of its day, R.I.P.
Good post H,respectful.

He obviously had many issues but he was certainly a character and very watchable.
R.I.P.

Sad to hear. Such a good looking guy prior to all his surgeries. An acid tongue at times but I liked him, especially his sense of humour and wit.

Sad to hear. Such a good looking guy prior to all his surgeries. An acid tongue at times but I liked him, especially his sense of humour and wit.
That's why I don't get why he had all that crap done!
I was walking in some London street a few years back and there were loads of outside tables and he was sat with a group having a fag and something to eat and he looked a right state, a bit like Michael Jackson in once he started he just couldn't stop going for the perfect look.... :(

I hadn't noticed

That's even fucking worse. According to people in the know, i.e famous pop queens from the 80's like George and Marilyn, he was a musical genius who the likes of we will not see again. Never. EVER. Now take that back you git or I'll throw a hissy fit and rearrange my own face with a blunt spoon and some chicken bones I found in the bin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.