Peter Beagrie - Sacked from sky

I dont know if your purposely trolling or trying to get a reaction with the 'bit of a domestic' line but the bloke has been convicted of assault,by way of punching his partner,this was after two previous allegations of abuse were not pursued as she withdrew the complaint.

This is a cowardly attack on a vunerable female,to describe,and dismiss,such an incident,is neither factual or acceptable and most certainly not something that should be brushed off in the manner you did.

Wow!! I am not trolling anything or trying to get any reaction - I am disgusted by his actions and he deserves all he gets. Anyone who hits a women deserves al they got!!! You read me totally wrong there fantasy! Read my first post in the thread.

Maybe I worded it wrong but all I am saying is it is clearly started as a domestic that got out of hand as they were were originally on a night out and it appears they were both pissed! My point was merely showing how much he has cocked his life up following a domestic row that escalated hugely! Apologies if my wording was wrong.

Some of the posts on here are almost coming across as sympathetic towards him, if he is a serial wife beater he deserves any shit that life throws at him. Do we not hate Collymore for his violence towards women or is it just because he hates us, think about it, him clouting Ulrika and god knows who else is a worse trait than hating us surely.

Wow!! I am not trolling anything or trying to get any reaction - I am disgusted by his actions and he deserves all he gets. Anyone who hits a women deserves al they got!!! You read me totally wrong there fantasy! Read my first post in the thread.

Maybe I worded it wrong but all I am saying is it is clearly started as a domestic that got out of hand as they were were originally on a night out and it appears they were both pissed! My point was merely showing how much he has cocked his life up following a domestic row that escalated hugely! Apologies if my wording was wrong.
Ok,a misunderstanding,as you can probably tell,domestic abuse is something i dont take lightly......so,thanks for the clarification.

The only people who punch their partner are fucking cowards. If some meat head cow chinned him in the street fair enough knock the fucker on their arse to defend yourself.

A domestic never needs violence, walls are there to be punched, not your partner! He needs a bit of a kicking tbh so he can know how it is to feel defenseless against someone stronger and harder.

I always thought he was a decent bloke, i was very wrong it seems. He sounds like a bully and i'd hapilly be the one to crack him a few times with his missus directing me how hard to thump the bugger or better yet some man giant like sweep, get him to kick the fucker around for a while like a beach ball.

Good riddance, they need to get a lot tougher with these ex pros as there are a bunch who've done things that should make them completely unemployable on TV. No idea how Hoddle, Micky Quinn and Collymore in particular are still in work, other than the moral bankruptcy of the football media.

As for the twat declaring it sexism, get a life. Kirsty Gallagher isn't still on Sky because she's a woman, it's because these stations don't take drink driving anywhere near as seriously as they should, there are plenty of male pundits who've been done for drink driving and kept their jobs as well.

Some of the posts on here are almost coming across as sympathetic towards him, if he is a serial wife beater he deserves any shit that life throws at him. Do we not hate Collymore for his violence towards women or is it just because he hates us, think about it, him clouting Ulrika and god knows who else is a worse trait than hating us surely.
Good riddance, they need to get a lot tougher with these ex pros as there are a bunch who've done things that should make them completely unemployable on TV. No idea how Hoddle, Micky Quinn and Collymore in particular are still in work, other than the moral bankruptcy of the football media.

As for the twat declaring it sexism, get a life. Kirsty Gallagher isn't still on Sky because she's a woman, it's because these stations don't take drink driving anywhere near as seriously as they should, there are plenty of male pundits who've been done for drink driving and kept their jobs as well.

To me drink driving is equally as bad as domestic violence. Both abhorrent. Both should be sacked.

That twat Wilkins has been done 3/4 times. When will he stop when he has killed someone?

To me drink driving is equally as bad as domestic violence. Both abhorrent. Both should be sacked.

That twat Wilkins has been done 3/4 times. When will he stop when he has killed someone?
Yup, but it is trivialised horrifically in the media. As long as you "get away with it" and don't kill anyone, it's seen as a non event.

Loose women don't slag off men and they have a lot of male guests and sometimes men on the panel
Just saying

This guy beat up a women more than once,are you saying that is ok and a criminal conviction for it should see him keep his job?
I'm with you here Kaz, if he was convicted he should lose his job
On the other hand if Kirsty Gallagher is convicted of drink driving then she should lose her job as well

No sympathy with Beagrie......I'm sure towards the end of his City career it was reported in the papers that he had behaved inappropriately towards a Female.
Definitely not sticking up for Sky but to answer Prestwich Blues point about 'if it was Jeff Stelling' it didn't stop them getting rid of Keys or Gray !

Considering the amount of money these pundits and footballers alike earn there is no excuse to drink and drive whatsoever.
Should Yaya have been sacked?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.