Peter Beagrie - Sacked from sky

From a club perspective at City i would say to the player thus...

"right, what the fuck, i want to see responsibility and for that i want to see you have no issue with hiring a driver, if i see you drive into or from work in the next 2 months expect to be in my office again but with me being that much more pissed off, now the lads are waiting, be gone with you'

Something like that would be my personal punishment since i am not a judge.

No sympathy with Beagrie......I'm sure towards the end of his City career it was reported in the papers that he had behaved inappropriately towards a Female.

This is what resulted in City opting to sell Beagrie to Bradford on the cheap when he recovered from a long injury even though, on the face of it, he could have been a very useful asset as we struggled in the second tier: https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Soccer+ace+Beagrie+is+guilty+of+girl+gropes.-a061069193

I'm with you here Kaz, if he was convicted he should lose his job
On the other hand if Kirsty Gallagher is convicted of drink driving then she should lose her job as well
I agree she should get the boot too. But double standards come into play here. She turns up to work for sky in a tight white dress with cold air con in the studio they'll be a thread down stairs leering about it.

There's no excuse whatsoever for domestic violence he is an absolute thunder**** who's facing the penalty for his despicable actions.

Huge blow to him though - was on 300k a year plus at sky. Won't be getting that again.

Big price to play for a bit of a domestic.
300K???
I have no idea why the TV companies give these ''pundits'' so much, I mean, how often has a mate come round or invited you to watch a game and you decline, only for your pal to reply ''but Peter Beagrie (or insert any pundits name) is on'' and you go ''Oh, why didn't you say, he's a great pundit, will watch the game with you''.
Never, no one ever said that, so if I was Sky I would say ''take 50K a year, and if you aren't happy with that, I have Nicky Summerbee's phone number....''

I agree she should get the boot too. But double standards come into play here. She turns up to work for sky in a tight white dress with cold air con in the studio they'll be a thread down stairs leering about it.

There's no excuse whatsoever for domestic violence he is an absolute thunder**** who's facing the penalty for his despicable actions.
Not at all to do with her being a women,merson and wilkins to name 2 who are used on sky a lot after drink driving,beating up a women and being convicted for it is much worse

Loose women don't slag off men and they have a lot of male guests and sometimes men on the panel
Just saying

This guy beat up a women more than once,are you saying that is ok and a criminal conviction for it should see him keep his job?

Shouldn't you be running naked round a cul-de-sac somewhere? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.