Peter Kay tickets

give & go

ive been trying all day without much success to get tickets for Peter Kay 2018 tour in Manchester in june 2018
on my iphone bloody hard work

daughter just phoned me shes got me 2 , hes released more dates

SUN 10th MAY 2019

We will have won the league twice by then

ps it might be last day drama day

Last time he toured he did a few warm up gigs at Bury Met. Might be worth keeping an eye on their mailing list. Think he tried his stuff at Bolton Octagon as well

Be plenty of tickets available outside and probably at face value , if he ain't got any new material for this tour it might be two hours of the garlic bread routine, which is tedious in the extreme .

Be plenty of tickets available outside and probably at face value , if he ain't got any new material for this tour it might be two hours of the garlic bread routine, which is tedious in the extreme .
Doubt they will be face value, and after 8 years fairly sure he'll be touring a new set.

Unless you get prime seats near to the stage, you will be watching it all on a video screen .... which means may as well just wait for the inevitable dvd/TV showing ..... Arena gigs are bad enough for bands, but comedian's gigs are shockingly bad to be at.

Got mine today after about 45 mins for the 20 June I turned down 2 previous seats by Ticketmaster and took a chance on a later date, managed to get seats at floor level which we had last time so pretty good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.