Peter Kay's Car Share

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Malty, 10 Feb 2016.

1. Bentheblue

Bentheblue

Watched episode 2 of series 2 last night and thought it disappointing.
    Quite liked the revolving sign outside a car wash: hand and job on opposite sides. You had to be quick to spot it.
    Can see why they only did 4 episodes this series.

2. Bluebee2

Bluebee2

Tom Tom Tom, not interested in your opinion again as you keep pulling folk up because they thought somethng was funny and you don't, leave it mate.

3. oldhamblue

oldhamblue

Kay does not write Car Share as some people are inferring. I thought last night's episode was the worst one they've done. The character in drag just wasn't funny and added nothing

4. Wrighty Wrexham

Wrighty Wrexham

Really crap this series too much of the singing promos just not funny fell asleep.

5. Tom_mcfc

Tom_mcfc

That speaks more volumes of you and your taste than mine, you on chuckle brothers re runs tonight?

Sorry for debating on a forum, to be fair I was just trying to find how that would make anyone laugh and as no one can provide an answer I will just presume it's because people are simple.

6. Tom_mcfc

Tom_mcfc

Does he not? I'm surprised he would allow himself to star in it with it being well below his usual stuff. Maybe they should let him write as I am sure it will improve massively

7. Bluebee2

Bluebee2

Personal abuse just for disagreeing with you. When they look disheveled and back in the car and the camera goes to the Monkey sat in the rear with a seatbelt on, that was a funny scene. I'll leave you to crack on abusing folk !

8. Dubai Blue

Dubai Blue

He wasn't the creator but he has shared writing credits for all 10 episodes.

9. bluemoon risin'

bluemoon risin'

Taking the rise.
    Thing with Peter Kay, the closer folks live to Bolton, the less they find him funny. He's a bit matter of fact for a lot of North westerners.

"Garlic bread"
    "Turn't big light on"
    "I'll go t' top of our stairs"
    "That fine rain that wets ya through"
    Etc etc.

10. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    for the record I am enjoying this series and thought last night was good - the drag act pissing ut of the car was hysterical.

Now where's my tin hat....................