Peter Kay's Car Share

Can't understand why anyone would have a problem with things like hair or skin colour.
just for you!
60843777.jpg

Just watched all episodes 1-6 and it's genius. (and I've now realised how good "1-6" still looks after I've typed it!!)

The attention to detail in the series is excellent, the choice of tunes, just everything works - they both play their roles superbly

"Ginger Kayleigh" - well this thread evolved.......yeah I would!!

Any news on a second series??

Just watched all episodes 1-6 and it's genius. (and I've now realised how good "1-6" still looks after I've typed it!!)

The attention to detail in the series is excellent, the choice of tunes, just everything works - they both play their roles superbly

April i think. Really enjoyed the show myself.

I love the different signs on the road and on shops as they drive along, missed a lot first time round.

I'd bum the woman in it till her head fell off. Very good casting as you just know she'did be filth after a bottle of wine.

Peter Kay on the other hand is the most unfunny **** I've ever paid money to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.