Peter Morrison Football Agent Jailed

Some people are actually good enough drivers to drive/text at the same time. I know though that most can't and agree with you that the punishment should be really severe so that people stop doing it.
Ridiculous statement, it’s like saying some people are good enough drivers to drive while they are bladdered.
It’s not that they are good drivers, it’s that they are lucky not to have killed anyone yet.

Good result but i'm not sure its long enough.The bloke's a cvnt,he deserves a very hard time.
To be honest, what disappoints me more than anything else, given the severity of the crime, is that both Nadum & Vinney still felt able to give this guy good character references... Particularly if they played any part in mitigating any jail time he would’ve received.

To be honest, what disappoints me more than anything else, given the severity of the crime, is that both Nadum & Vinney still felt able to give this guy good character references... Particularly if they played any part in mitigating any jail time he would’ve received.
Its fair comment,and,i'd suggest,through misguided loyalty,its poor judgement on their part.

Personally i'd have immediately cut any ties with the prick.

It's a good point. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Someone from Denton got caught speeding this week for the 4th time. He avoided a ban cos he'd lose his job.

I live about quarter of a mile in both directions from 2 schools. Kids forever crossing a busy main road looking only at their phones. If i pull them up, they think im just an old fuddy duddy. Pedestrians, as well as drivers, putting themselves and others at risk. Bonkers.

As it's been reported, he was texting 90 secs before the crash happened. Was he checking his phone at the time?
Either way, he was distracted, driving too fast for the conditions and is to blame. Cases like this are so tragic, a second, a half a second either way and it might not have happened. I don't take any satisfaction from the amount of punishment handed out to the driver. Yes, he was to blame. He was stupid at best, more likely reckless and it's right he goes to prison. Changes nothing though.

I thought this when I saw the reporting on the trial. Also I couldn't understand why Morrison was not remanded in custody whilst awaiting sentence.

Someone from Denton got caught speeding this week for the 4th time. He avoided a ban cos he'd lose his job.

It may have been 5 or 6 miles over the limit which is easily done. I doubt he was doing anything seriously over the limit to retain his license.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.