Peter Reid on Goals on Sunday - Classic Quote

cibaman

"I got more points off of the Magistrates than I did in the league"

cibaman said:
Peter Reid and Sam ''hoof it'' Elis. What a combination! Mind you; two 5th places and a 9th place finish (in the top division) in Reidy's three full seasons in charge. Even if the quality of football on show was decidedly ropey. When we were hopelessly adrift under the likes of Coppell, Clark, Ball etc etc, we'd have killed our grannies for those sorts of league positions.

jimharri said:
cibaman said:
Peter Reid and Sam ''hoof it'' Elis. What a combination! Mind you; two 5th places and a 9th place finish (in the top division) in Reidy's three full seasons in charge. Even if the quality of football on show was decidedly ropey. When we were hopelessly adrift under the likes of Coppell, Clark, Ball etc etc, we'd have killed our grannies for those sorts of league positions.

R.I.P Grandma TCIB :<

jimharri said:
cibaman said:

We were drifting downwards and I'm certain it was only a matter of time before we would have been relegated with Reid and Ellis
They did nothing to improve us as a club/squad after Kendal left

top lad Peter Reid, always game for a laugh. I'd like to see him and Quinny on the Goals on Sunday couch. Bet they'd have more than a few booze fuelled stories to tell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.