Peter Spencer On TalkShite

ha ha ! them pills sure have worked for me man :-)))
53 youre looking bloody good for a man of that age lol

ha ha ! them pills sure have worked for me man :-)))
53 youre looking bloody good for a man of that age lol

Why do the club accept it. They should simply ring the MEN in the morning and tell them the next time Spencer mouths off on the radio they are banned from the club.

Would he go on the radio slagging Utd. Of course not, cause they would be banned in seconds

Prophet of Doom said:
Why do the club accept it. They should simply ring the MEN in the morning and tell them the next time Spencer mouths off on the radio they are banned from the club.

Would he go on the radio slagging Utd. Of course not, cause they would be banned in seconds
Wouldn't have happened in Tyrrell's day!

I remember Peter Spencer slagging us off badly on talksport when we had a bid accepted for Ronaldinho in the summer.

To be honest I reckon the club realise that he's full of shit and that's why the paper never gets any good stories from the club. They just copy and paste the worst news from The Sun these days.

I hate that man. I couldn't think of enough bad words to say about him, I just kept it short. No I can't resist, he is the most vile human being I've ever met. The dictionary definition of a sleazy journalist. Absolute slimeball.

I was at a thing where he was reporting on it. I'd spent 10 minutes in his company, and it was enough "We're off to the bar" I said as me and my mate got up to leave. "Oh, so do you drink a lot then?" he asked, whilst picking up his notepad and pen...obviously wondering if he could say I was a big drinker or something in the article. It was so obvious it was sickening. I hate that man. Where's Pete Spencer when a block of ice falls from the sky, or when a car goes out of control and knocks someone over, why can't he be there?!

Oh, and just a note on the MEN. From some of the stories they have published recently, it seems like they are pro-City, not like the past. To be honest, the MEN sometimes reads like a paper version of the official site!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.