Peter Walton

most biased dipping red fucker ever.

ade was clearly pushed, maschs tackle on barry was at the very least a yellow card and generally gave the dippers the advantage at every possible oppertunity.

worst ref of the year for me

Im not a ref basher but i'll never forget this afternoons performance from this cheating prick.

Once Bellamy came on we had the measure of them but you cannot get the measure of a cheating fucking twat of an official.

Cheat, cheat, cheat

Booked six of them, should've been more including Mascherano sent off the dirty little twat.

But he still gave us NOTHING!

I thought we looked a lot stronger than them and if he'd done his job properly today, to punish dozens of terrible tackles, we'd have worn them down in the end.

Oh and if that was only 5minutes added time then it just shows that Top 4 Time only applies in the Borough of Trafford. We need to be in the officials ears a lot more if we're gonna get there.. Got to play them at their own games!

I know he made some poor calls (Looked a penalty to me when Adebayor was bought down- whichever Scouser player it was never tried to play the ball- but we were lucky at the other end), but he did end up booking 6 of them. A couple of the challenges easily could have been red. No excuse though for another ordinary performance when we have so much to play for.

Ron Burgundy said:
Very strange decisions today for both teams, how he let that challenge go on Barry on the edge of the box and then book Torres for a little push on Lescott was beyond me

In my opinion, I thought he booked Torres for something he said to him. He only reached for his book after Torres opened his mouth. The push on Lescott didn't warrant a yellow card and if it did well then we should have had a penalty after that push on Ade.

Completely lost faith in all referee's, how does a team amass 6 yellows with no red. You can forgive a tam like stoke having a physical approach but Liverpool. FFS I have had it with referees. enough is enough.

Utter joke of a referee. I could count the amount of decisions he gave us on one hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.