Peter Walton

mat said:
zandvoort blue said:
In my working career I`ve usually found union reps to be totally inept when it comes to doing the job in hand. Probably cos they`re too busy off skiving doing “Union Business” rather than concentrating on what they`re paid to do as a job.

If you think your reps bad then put up for it yourself rather than casting aspersions.

Did he hit a nerve?

Worst referee ive seen in a long while ........should be held to account as to why he never sent Arteta off for the blatant foul on Tev'.....disgusting, and they wonder why they get no respect.

ive said it before and been laughed at and ill say it again these referees arnt that crap there just corrupt and nobody can tell me they arnt.

Mcfc32 said:
ive said it before and been laughed at and ill say it again these referees arnt that crap there just corrupt and nobody can tell me they arnt.

i completely agree.

how come we get walton every time we play a team from merseyside when hes fucking from there?

I was Right next to the Tevez booking.. he dived in on the floor with his head and was a good yard away but Jags is rolling around on the floor Neville and Howard run at the ref asking for something to be done, soon as the ref booked him I knew we was in for another game against 12men. Just have to get used to it. Arteta Hacks tevez down running at Goal yet gets let off? Says it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.