Peter Walton

bluemoonmatt said:
Completely lost faith in all referee's, how does a team amass 6 yellows with no red. You can forgive a tam like stoke having a physical approach but Liverpool. FFS I have had it with referees. enough is enough.

I refer the right honourable gentlemen to the previous 3 Chel$ki V Rags matches.

bluemoonmatt said:
Completely lost faith in all referee's, how does a team amass 6 yellows with no red. You can forgive a tam like stoke having a physical approach but Liverpool. FFS I have had it with referees. enough is enough.

to answer your question the same player has to be booked twice
and i can see youve had it with refs does that mean your not playing with them anymore

only joking mate:-)

This photo could have been taken from this season's game......same ref...same shocking decisions.

n680094435_1004996_8984.jpg

Completely clueless shit out of all the big decisions (for both teams)
Gerrard Kompany and Mascherano could have been sent off.
Both teams could have had a penalty.
He was completely inconsistent with his decisions.
Way to picky about where the freekicks should have been taken.
Half the time he wasn't even watching and just guessed his decision or got the linesman to referee for him.
A prick.

Apart from that he had a good game

Even if you were meant to be bad on purpose you still couldn't be as bad as that performance today.

He was hor........words cannot even describe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.