Peter Wyngarde RIP

Wyngarde appeared in Crown Court (filmed at Granada of course) in 1984, I have some of them on DVD I'll check to see if I have that one.
Used to really enjoy watching Crown Court, seem to remember it being on early afternoon so i would watch it when I got up after being on nights

Would think so, hotel had it in Greece last year........and Ann still appears to be getting it....

I've seen Camay or Cadum in a shop recently. Can't remember which one but once yer started getting soap in bottles it was the death of soap tablets. How much of the current world's ills can be put down to not having a decent bar of soap.

This was the stuff that cleansed us rancid brats back in the day,

99448e5f1fad28d482f4a21e05b0a4f1.jpg

Nah, he lives on. He's on DIY SOS from time to time, doing the interior design stuff for Nick Knowles.

4a54230d95ab738e189f4367f1ea3aa4

Used to really enjoy watching Crown Court, seem to remember it being on early afternoon so i would watch it when I got up after being on nights

Used to see it while wagging school had to stay off all week to catch the verdict.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.