Petition: Champions League Ticket Collection

A far better petition would be when tickets are put on sale. To not put them on sale until 2 weeks before is complete lunacy. It's fine if you are certain you are gonna get a ticket but if you are border line then it is a nightmare as you don't want to buy flights/hotels without knowing whether you can get a ticket and you don't want to wait till the last minute and pay a fortune for flights etc.It isn't difficult to sell away tickets straight away. Total joke. As for picking up tickets - seems worth it to stop leaches buying tickets to sell on. I am sure there is a better solution but it is better than the previous one.

Everyone should be signing this then people might be able to sell their tickets on and everyone gets a chance to attend away matches

Is that tongue in cheek ? This is one reason why it is being done. The problem was unique to Glasgow as most arrived in the afternoon.

A far better petition would be when tickets are put on sale. To not put them on sale until 2 weeks before is complete lunacy. It's fine if you are certain you are gonna get a ticket but if you are border line then it is a nightmare as you don't want to buy flights/hotels without knowing whether you can get a ticket and you don't want to wait till the last minute and pay a fortune for flights etc.It isn't difficult to sell away tickets straight away. Total joke. As for picking up tickets - seems worth it to stop leaches buying tickets to sell on. I am sure there is a better solution but it is better than the previous one.
This is done for 1 reason only and that is to force u onto the official trips . 2 weeks before hand and all other options are sky high prices.

Im reliably informed that lisa Eaton has been made aware of the situation with the trains in Germany, something she wasn't aware of. Whether the powers that be do anything about is a different matter otherwise its Glasgow all over again as given the lack of anything in munchengladbach most fans will again arrive in the afternoon of the game having had to fork out anything from 5 to 30 euros that technically they shouldn't have had to

I'm sure more people would sign the petition if it acknowledged that something needs to be done about points whoring.

The petition doesn't offer any solutions. It's ok saying "we don't want to do this anymore" but it would help the cause further if the organisers came up with a different way of doing it - even if just going back to how it used to be.

Not slagging the petition off, it is needed as the current scheme is ridiculous.

Im reliably informed that lisa Eaton has been made aware of the situation with the trains in Germany, something she wasn't aware of. Whether the powers that be do anything about is a different matter otherwise its Glasgow all over again as given the lack of anything in munchengladbach most fans will again arrive in the afternoon of the game having had to fork out anything from 5 to 30 euros that technically they shouldn't have had to

Unless they have two collection points, which they wont, nothing can be done. We have booked a hotel in Gladbach so we will not be travelling out to another city to get tickets !

If it's posted or handed out in Manchester we'll be back to the position where people with loads of points who don't want to go will get tickets for their mates who don't have many points at the expense of people who would have had enough points had they not all been bought but those who aren't going.

The problem is, how do young lads in their early 20s, say, ever hope to catch up with you? It's impossible. The loyalty points system is an admirable one, but what is the end game? If it just carries on forever, our average away going fan base is going to end up being 60 odd years old in a few years time.

I totally understand why loyalty should be rewarded, and I totally understand why points whoring is wrong. But I know loads of lads who are keen as mustard to attend away games regularly, but they're unable to because they were born a few decades too late to have accumulated enough points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.