Petition - Deny The Sun Access to All Premier League Football Clubs

Aguero_Element

https://www.change.org/p/the-premie...e-football-clubs?source_location=petition_nav

We're requesting that The Premier League organisation proposes to deny journalists of The Sun newspaper, owned by News UK, access to all 20 Premier League club premises.

This move follows both Liverpool and Everton FC's decision to deny journalists of The Sun to access their football club and training ground facilities, dating back to both the untruthful allegations printed about the Hillsborough disaster, and more recently due to racist and hateful comments about footballers at Everton FC and people living within the city of Liverpool.

By continuing to allow The Sun newspaper to access the remaining 18 Premier League clubs, I feel that the hateful and untruthful stories which are repeatedly published by the newspaper are deemed acceptable, and so I'm requesting that all other 18 clubs join Liverpool and Everton in denying journalists access to their club.

Please show your support to this cause by signing this petition and sharing with your fellow football fans.

This petition will be delivered to:
  • The Premier League
  • The Premier League
    Richard Scudamore

Good idea but never going to happen.

Sun - part of the Murdoch empire
Sky - gives lots of dosh to football
Sky - part f the Murdoch empire

Personally I'd see this rag shut down and the journalists cast on the dole - see how they fare as "scroungers" - I could say that about many an newspaper though

Banning is the wrong way to go so signing it is a no fly for me even though I dislike it and never buy it.

Regardless of journalistic integrity I find the suns value limited as the ink wipes off on your arse. Not often I find myself aligning with our friends up the 62, fair play to both clubs.

people always want to petition just don't fucking buy the toilet roll or go on their website.
people aren't ready to act anymore, "lets face book it" and like it, bollox,march on the sun head quarters and throw dogshit at it,sadly I cant make it,because I don't read or visit the sun and I really couldn't give a fuck.

Sign it if you're an opponent of free speech, but don't forget that freedom of expression is a vital part of our open, tolerant, liberal society.

I would ban them just for being the Sun.

Can't see other clubs standing together on this when money is involved.

Just don't buy it if you feel strongly, because if you're hoping clubs get all honourable then that is a long wait ahead of you.

If you dont want to read it, dont buy it. Its a shit paper and it would soon die if nobody bought it.

Im not a whinging scouser so i dont feel the need to do stuff like this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.