Petition - Deny The Sun Access to All Premier League Football Clubs

If you don't want to read the Sun, don't buy it. I haven't read a newspaper in years. It's all yesterdays news.
I agree Bimbo. I don't buy it or even read if for free.

I flicked through a Sun paper in a cafe a while back. Full of adverts, a pair of tits, gossip about shite, and other shite, hardly any news at all. Makes me wonder who buys that shite.

The idea of banning things you don't like or disagree with is idiotic, whether that is newspapers at football grounds or anything else.

Don't buy it and encourage everybody you know not to buy it, but banning it? fuck that.

Agree with most others here. Don't like it? Then don't buy it. I haven't bought or read a newspaper in at least 20 years.

I think this generation is a weird one, it must be the first in history that wants more censorship. Every week there seems to be a new thing or person to be outraged about that must be banned/sacked/shamed

I think this generation is a weird one, it must be the first in history that wants more censorship. Every week there seems to be a new thing or person to be outraged about that must be banned/sacked/shamed
It's becoming more and more prevalant, in Uni's they've adopted a 'No Platform' stance for anyone the ruling politburo of
feminists and Che Guavara wannabe's deem to have views that might go against their take on the world. It's a fucking
newspaper, the most popular one in the UK, despite the scousers best efforts, yes it may be tripe, but folk buy it and read it,
and it is their free will these petitions challenge.

Nobody as I see it is suggesting the Sun should be banned, merely that they should not be permitted access to certain private property.

Don't think it will ever see the light of day but this doesn't involve any form of censorship - they can still write their shite, they just can't go to games or training sessions.

Yep There's a whole army of thought police out there, just waiting for the next thing to become outraged about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.