Petition to change EFL governance

I have just seen this posted on a Blackpool FC fans forum from a Cardiff City supporter and it sums up what the petition is about very nicely;

Just my opinion
I first started visiting this forum just after Blackpool fc broke my heart and beat Cardiff City to reach the promised land of the Premiership. Since the heady days of playing in the premiership and the sad demise of continued relegation and mismanagement plus the court cases that followed against loyal supporters who only wanted their club to do well and finally Valeri Belekon's victories against the Oyston's and still this convicted rapist is still allowed to keep hold of Blackpool fc and the apparent inaction of the EFL in doing virtually nothing to right a great wrong. Shame on the horrible Oystons and Shame on the EFL. When will this government or any other have the common decency and state that football does need a regulator in this country asap. I would personally jump for joy if Valeri Belekon were to make a gift of Blackpool fc to the fantastic people and community of the surrounding area. I would also like to see Belekon take the Osyton's for every penny they've got and make them bankrupt and leave them without a pot to piss in.

were the oystons in charge when blackpool were in the prem ?
if they were why wasn't there a petition about them then ?,
would there be a petition if blackpool were still in the prem ?

were the oystons in charge when blackpool were in the prem ?
if they were why wasn't there a petition about them then ?,
would there be a petition if blackpool were still in the prem ?

Blackpool fans hated them then as well, and many of them boycotted the club even in the Premier League. Protests have gone on throughout their ownership, irrespective of which division they are in. They've been entirely consistent throughout.

Yes, the Oystons were there when we were in the prem
There have been ongoing protests against the Oystons since the early 90's
It was Valeri Belokon's money that enabled us to get to the prem, in spite of the Oystons (He bought Charlie Adam, financed the building of the soth stand and was instrumental in bringing Ian Holloway in as manager.
YES - there would be a petition if we were still in the prem, as this affects ALL clubs and is not purely a Blackpool FC issue

The petition is to ensure no other clubs have to go through what we have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.