petitions

billsbigbanana

don't you realise other clubs fans can browse this board?
don't you realise how embarrassing, pathetic and infantile it looks?

billsbigbanana said:
Who wants to sign my petition to stop city fans from making petitions?

billsbigbanana said:

At least some of us are doing things to change current affairs wheras people like you sit on your arse and moan about everything and anything.

I know what he saying though. I remember rags going on the internet when we was on about what to name the stand at eastlands and they voting for the the 'bell end'

Bless thats why you cant call united fans, because there not like me or you, they have vital parts of there brains missing

What does it matter how many petitions are placed on this board or any board?

If you want agent les out, you want him out. You'd also want everyone (I'd imagine) to know about it if you have thought the thing through and are serious. That in my book is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact it shows clear thinking. The problem arises when you stop short of the petition, yet state you want him out.

The question for the confused is the following:

If you won't sign the petition, then how bad do things have to get before you will? Sunday? Boxing Day? Blackburn? Thats the real question. My prediction is this: The owners are watching to see if and when the fans turn. That must be significant, in this ongoing process.

We need to do more, and we will.

Les has been given plenty of rope and is using it .

do you really care what other fans think, pheraps you should have a word with those daft twats that carried bananas all over the country then, or was you one of them, i actually think its great that other fans come to our website

ha, fuck me, sorry bill, just noticed your username, i swear i never read it before i posted

pissedagain said:
ha, fuck me, sorry bill, just noticed your username, i swear i never read it before i posted

its ok pal,i'm with you on that too,it was embarrassing
as for my username,well.........draw your own conclusion

ratherdeadthanred said:
billsbigbanana said:

At least some of us are doing things to change current affairs wheras people like you sit on your arse and moan about everything and anything.

what are you doing to change affairs?
do you think a fuckin multi billion company is gonna give an online petition a second look?
grow up

pissedagain said:
do you really care what other fans think, pheraps you should have a word with those daft twats that carried bananas all over the country then, or was you one of them, i actually think its great that other fans come to our website

I think youre missing the point here. He isnt saying its bad other fans come on, he saying it is embarrassing for us when there are gay petitions being posted every 5 minutes. 200 names on a petition arent going to make any difference.......

Whats wrong with inflatables? It was a craze started off by City in teh days when you were allowed to have fun at football. Now all you get are Sky Sports generation fans doing pathetic little petitions thinking they can make a difference to anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.