PFA nominations are out

It would be interesting to see a true cross section of fans opinion on KDB or Salah. Obviously we all generally want KDB and dippers Salah. For me either are a worthy winner but I think Kev edges it because he has delivered silverware and the league title.

I wouldnt be too put out if Salah won it, but still think Kev should get it. The thing that annoys me is when pundits claim that Salah should win it because Kev has the advantage of playing alongside better players. Seems to ignore the fact that many of our players are better in part because they're playing alongside De Bruyne.

But in a popularity contest beteen a goalscorer and a midfield player the goalscorer usually wins.

KDB should definitely win it. Salah’s had a great season but he has scored a lot of goals and the golden boot is for that as other people have said. Sergio has also scored a lot of goal in fewer games but he isn’t in the running.

Kev was driving our team not just himself through autum and winter where we built up our points gap and virtually secured the title, in my mind he is definitely player of the season, Salah is finisher of the season.

I wouldn’t be too bothered if Salah won it, I can see the case for both sides of the story. I’d personally go for KDB because nothing is harder than winning, but he won’t be too fussed I’m sure.

know it's a prem award, but I had them neck and neck till the quarters, and Salah won the tie whilst Kev didn't turn up, so for me it's Mo. Kev had a great first half of the season but has dropped off in contributions, need to balance his efforts over a whole season next year, keep some energy in the tank.

As Kev , David and Leroy are expected at the awards tonight.
Will they play in the Swansea game ?
They deserve a guard of honour.
Surely they won't miss that and the reception we will give them today.

Kev has had a great 2017 and whole season.

Salah produces the goods again next year and he can have it then Kev deserves it this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.