PFA nominations are out

Whether or not he deserves is different bthong but didn't Kanye win bcoz he had greater influence last season??
Sure last season influence playedlart but now we are back to good ol' stats?

know it's a prem award, but I had them neck and neck till the quarters, and Salah won the tie whilst Kev didn't turn up, so for me it's Mo. Kev had a great first half of the season but has dropped off in contributions, need to balance his efforts over a whole season next year, keep some energy in the tank.
Yeah, Kev has only really had an outstanding half a season whilst salah has done it all year long. Since the start of the year Silva has been better than Kev so I don’t really see a problem if Mo wins it. How can you not win it breaking the all time individual goal scoring record? Normally a player from the title winning team wins it of course but we’ve just been unlucky that Salah has had a messi/Ronaldo type season.

I'm not sure City fans are wanting Salah to win it, merely pointing out if he did would that come as a suprise?

It would be no surprise and in all honesty I think Mo Salah deserves it over the course of the season.

Kev has had a great season but he shone brightest before Christmas and to me Silva has been more influential over the last few mths.

That is not to say I do not want Kev to win it but I think Salah would be a fair choice.

I was standing more towards i think Salah will win it but over the last few days i ain't having it.

De Bruyne, he's help us get the PL title and the league cup, Liverpool could win the CL but they haven't won anything yet. Should be De Bruyne easy

I was standing more towards i think Salah will win it but over the last few days i ain't having it.

De Bruyne, he's help us get the PL title and the league cup, Liverpool could win the CL but they haven't won anything yet. Should be De Bruyne easy

You are right... and as it’s the pro’s who are voting rather than a blinkered public / media, I am hoping that they know enough about their profession to realise it should be KDB

I don’t think it’s easy though. Salah is going to score the most goals in a single season since the prem began probably and that’s a remarkable achievement and not one we can really dismiss. I think Salah will win it even though I believe Kev should get it as he has been pivotal in Potentially the best side in prem history. Either way, both are worthy winners.

But if we win trophies and Liverpool do not how will that change the standard of performance both players have produced at this moment on time which people are voting on?

Even if Pool win the champs lge it will not improve the the standard of performance Salah has achieved over the last 8 mths and similarly if they do not win it, it will not make his performances worse. Not sure why you would base your judgement on this at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.