PFA nominations are out

I think Salah was in better form when the vote was made whereas KDB was earlier.

The press and media have been glowing in there reports for KDB at the beginning of the season and mainly throughout.

We have 5 players in the team of the year, the PFA young player, 2nd in PFA player of the year and Pep will win manager of the season we are no longer being routinely ignored.

The difference is Kev will be immense again next season, whereas the Egyptian bearded David Essex, normal service will be resumed and he'll go back to being average at best like he's been for the previous nine years since signing professional terms.

Totally agree....He has done the best part of naff all prior to this season. Every player will at some point have a worldie season or a better than average season - look at Jamie vardy when leicester won the league

Will salah replicate this form next season, my thinking would be nope.

Absolutely, I've expressed my thoughts on anybody thinking Salah should have won ahead of KDB. I was being a bit extreme to make a point but I do consider it an absolutely shocking decision (but not a shock) that Salah won this award.

I heard Dean Saunders on the radio last night as I drove home from game giving out the old cliche that the hardest thing to do in football is score. Maybe, maybe not but it does grab the headlines. Kev though sees pictures and plays balls that few can dream of being able to do, he ain't exactly chopped liver when it comes to putting the ball in the net but he plays outside the box.

It's obviously not a one way thing but I'd sum it up as Salah benefits from how Liverpool play; City benefit from how KDB plays.

Spot on OB1

Can’t get myself too wound up about this, to be fair Salah has been superb, and give me the team prizes any day of the week.

Congratulations to Liverpool FC and their scumbags in the media for influencing PFA award...

In a why this should be a wake up call for our hierarchy that no matter how good we perform our players will not win PFA of the year. We are and never will be the establishment favorite team and will always be regard as the enemy.

We just won one and had 5 players in the team of the year.

I think if our hierarchy need to wake up on anything, it is the fact we always get a raw deal on the CL and A Taylor should never be allowed to ref another game involving City.

Not sure the PFA that players vote for is really an issue.

Who cares, seriously?

Salah isn't fit to wipe De Bruyne's arse. Player's 'Player' of the Year - Player being the operative word.

There's a reason why we have a Golden Boot Award.

Kev even voted for Salah, which tells you everything you need to know about our guy.

Hopefully he can embarrass his fellow professionals in these last four games by ripping teams to pieces and scoring a couple more like yesterday, helping us to break a benchmark that will NEVER be beaten.

Top that off with a World Cup win and leave them to it.

Spot on Tolmie...Kev even said he would have voted for David but couldnt as being team mates. anyway I am sure our lads would rather win actual silverware than an individual accolade

Kev should have won it, he is more deserving of that award than the Dipper player.
The award is voted on by all pro's in England from the 4 leagues plus dabbing muppets like Jessica Mingeguard and his ilk, footballers, they are not the sharpest.

Point in question the year Ryan Family Man finally won it, started 12 games that season "I voted Giggs as he's never won it before" were some of the reposnses from a lot of players.
Blithering imbeciles

So Frank

Bet Salah would swop his player of year award for Kevs premier league winners medal - And if not then glad he doesn't play for us.

Exactly right. You’re a PL manager. Your chairman gives you £100m. Would you buy Kev with it or Salah? I’d buy Kev 10 times out of 10

Absolutely this , striker is a waste of time unless the creative midfielder is providing the assists , would be interesting to compare how many times KDB touches the ball , tackles and passes etc., in comparison to Salah , KDB has influenced more games than Salah this season , the league table is the proof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.