PFA nominations are out

Liverpool have managed as usual to change the agenda to suit themselves. No longer a best player award - it’s all about goals scored. I fuckin hate Dippers. I see there’s an agenda across the media anyone and everyone going for Dyche for Manager of the Year. Sections of the media despise us. No way if this was Liverpool would Klopp be overlooked for Manager of the Year.

Liverpool have managed as usual to change the agenda to suit themselves. No longer a best player award - it’s all about goals scored. I fuckin hate Dippers. I see there’s an agenda across the media anyone and everyone going for Dyche for Manager of the Year. Sections of the media despise us. No way if this was Liverpool would Klopp be overlooked for Manager of the Year.

Well scoring goals for a forward is a huge part of their game and Salah looks like he might do as well as any player or even better than any player since Shearer in the mid 90s. Phenomenal achievement and would be a worthy winner. Nothing to do with an agenda just recognition of a great player.

Well scoring goals for a forward is a huge part of their game and Salah looks like he might do as well as any player or even better than any player since Shearer in the mid 90s. Phenomenal achievement and would be a worthy winner. Nothing to do with an agenda just recognition of a great player.

Golden boot is for top scorer. Salah has influenced Liverpool winning cock all so far.

Golden boot is for top scorer. Salah has influenced Liverpool winning cock all so far.

Shearer never won much but there is no doubting he was a top player. Its an individual award for individual performances. Trophies get presented for team awards.

The way I look at it in 2014/15 Segio scored 26 goals in the league wining the golden boot a d 33 altogether while having 2 lenghthy lay offs through injury.

That year he was not nominated and not in the team of the year.

Hazard won it and deservadly so for his performances and how they were integeral to chelsea winning the league.

Being top scorer over being most influential player that season should not influence who wins as apparently it didn't before.

Salah will walk player of the year, football writers player of the year and golden boot.

Young player of the year has to be between Sane and Sterling.

Salah will walk player of the year, football writers player of the year and golden boot.

Young player of the year has to be between Sane and Sterling.

The Dippers will see to it that Sterling wins fuck all. They are still briefing out anti Sterling shit from their press office. How pathetic and insecure are they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.